Thursday, March 15, 2012

That annoying laugh

You know when you're out in public and you hear someone with just an awful laugh? One that's really annoying?

I have just realized that I am that person.

As an adult, I haven't found myself laughing on camera much, so I only know what my laugh sounds like inside my head.

Which is apparently much different from what it sounds like outside of my head.

So I have little video snippets of the baby, who now makes me laugh when she smiles, which means my laugh is on the video. I noticed it a couple of weeks ago, but was desperately hoping it was just a fluke.

Nope.

I have a less than cool laugh. It sounds like Goofy (from mickey mouse) struggling to breathe and laugh at the same time, with an occasional snort.

Why could I not remain blissfully ignorant of my annoying laugh? Is it there all the time? I mean, I don't snort all the time, so maybe it's not that bad?

Oh well. Only one thing to do about it. Laugh out loud so everyone can laugh at me AND with me... And I will pretend like I don't know about it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment